Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tori's favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

I like to play around a little with recipes I know, like cookies. /this past weekend I decided to try something different as I was baking some cookies. Here is the recipe:

1/2 c butter
1/2 c margarine
1 c granulated sugar
1-1/2 c brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
2-1/2 c all purpose flour
1-1/2 c almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Preheat the oven to 350˚. Cream the butter and the sugars. Add the eggs and the the vanilla.
Add the flours one cup at a time and the baking soda and the salt. Mix in the chips. Spoon on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-14 min. Let cool.
These didn't last long at my house this weekend. I need to find a better hiding place and a better storage container. Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment